Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Count Down- 2 more weeks

I am not very good at this blog thing so you are going to have bare with me as I learn. I am very excited to use this blog to keep everyone updated on my adventures. I will do my best to keep it updated but I make no promises. I hope you enjoy all of my random thoughts!

The count down is on, as I leave for my adventure in two weeks. I am full of emotions as I say goodbye to so many people in Cincinnati with a still no clear decision if I am coming here to live when I get back. Not sure how is has happened but Cincinnati has become my home away from home. I am looking forward to spending the next week embracing everything that is Cincinnati and that means especially my amazing friends and a few of my favorite foods! Then I will head back to Canada for a week to say goodbye to everyone there. It is going to be an eventful two weeks. I hope I can find some time to pack between all of my social engagements.

I am so lucky to have an opportunity to do so many of my favorite things all at once. Volunteering and travel are two of my passions and now I have the chance to do both of them. I am full of emotions about all of the change that is about to happen, but I know all of these emotions are going to make this trip even more meaningful. I continue to get the question "where are you going" so here is. It is rough plan but it will give you the idea.

Cambodia: Oct.15- Nov. 11
South East Asia (no exact plans): Nov.12 - Nov. 30
Ghana: Dec. 1 - Jan. 6
United Arab Emirates: Jan. 7- Feb. 3
Europe (no exact plans): Feb. 4 - April 11

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica Coke! Let me know if you're going to be in Germany and perhaps I can meet up with you!

    ReplyDelete