Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Great weekend in Sihanoukville

The beach in Sihanoukville was awesome! It was great to get out of the city and see some of the countryside and of course sit on the beach and relax. My tan is coming along well, I hope I can keep it my entire trip. Check out some pictures from the beach and some Islands we visited via boat. Side note I ate Barracuda three times while I was there, cooked in different ways and it was amazing every time. One of the times it was freshly caught from the boat we were on. It was also great to spend the weekend with other amazing volunteers.




Adventure in the Tuk Tuk!!




This is the boat we travelled on for the day.


The water felt like bath water. We were swimming in the Gulf of Thailand.




The Beach was amazing, even a bar right on the beach!




Great times with amazing people!



2 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun. Glad you got some time to relax on the beach- it always does the body and the mind some good! Jealous but it is a rare 68 degrees and sunny today in cincy so i can't complain too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely stunning! Unfortunately when you get to me there won't be any tanning possibilities! February in London isn't known for its radiant sunshine! :)

    ReplyDelete