Sunday, November 27, 2011

Good times in Siem Reap!

Check out some pictures from Siem Reap Cambodia. Sorry I don't have time for the history of these temples but hope you enjoy the picture. I had a great week in Siem Reap spent with Dawn and Justin from Canada and some of my fellow volunteers from Phnom Penh.

Angkor Wat at Sunrise


Bayon Temple

Ta Prohm Temple. This is where Tomb Raider was filmed.


Entrance in Angkor Wat


These where the steepest stairs ever. I am in blue in the top right hand corner.

Me in a rice field

All of the ruins everywhere were awesome. It is amazing all the time and effort that went into building these temples. So much rock!


Sunset

Good times at Angkor What Bar.

Some of the great people I met while voluneering in Phnom Penh.

Good times with my buckets. This is often how alcohol is drank in Asia.

Flooding on the way to the floating village

School in the floating village


Homes in the floating village

1 comment: