Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Blog Technical Support

Many people have told me that they are unable to leave comments on my blog. I want to fix this since I love comments! There are two things that need to occur for a comment to be posted online. You must be a follower of the blog and signed in. You need to have a gmail account to be a follower, so that is the first step. You need sign in when looking at the blog by clicking the sign in button at the very top right hand side of the screen. If both of these are present it should work. Please let me know if this is true. I get a different screen than you so I am just using others experiences.

1 comment:

  1. once i created a google account it was very easy. I didn't even have to sign up for gmail so that was cool. If people need help they can contact me!

    ReplyDelete