Monday, November 14, 2011

Save the Animals!


Check out the pictures below from my visit to Phnom Tamao Wildlife Sanctuary. This Sanctuary was designed as a rescue home for animals native to Cambodia that are abused my their owners or may be victims of poachers. It was great to see animals in a non commercial environment and know they are being taken care of and safe.




Otters


Very intense looking lizard, I forget the actual name.




Gibbon










Random stray monkeys. Warning Monkeys can be mean!!!



Sun Bear




This elephant calf had it's leg broken by poacher but now has a cast and is on the mend in the Sanctuary


So I have tried drinking s coconut mutiple time now and it is official I don't like it. However I gave it a good try.

2 comments:

  1. Love the animal pictures. elephants eyes always look so sad to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree on the coconut water. It is gross. Love the animal pics though!

    ReplyDelete