Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hair Extravaganza

So after some encouragement form Constance I decided to get Rastafarian African braids. You know what that say "when in Rome do as the Romans do". When I first got the braids I was a little shocked at my appearance but I grew to love them. The were so convenient and easy to deal with. I was not very good at doing anything very interesting with them. The person who did the braid tried to teach me but it was harder than it looked. It took 4.5 hours to get them and about 4 hours to take them out. I have no idea how people find time to get these braids done every two weeks. Kellee thanks so much for helping me take them out, I would still be sitting here now if it was not for your help. I got some random comments/compliments and looks when I was in Dubai but I didn't care.




The process begins

It took 4.5 hours to do my entire head

This is the woman who did my hair

Love this photo and it has the hair too!

Taking it out with the help of Kellee


That is a lot of fake hair and I don't
think  my hair will ever be this big again

The shirt is also very fitting
"Same Same But Different"

No comments:

Post a Comment