Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The lights of Dubai and tons of fun!

My last night in Dubai was fantastic. What can be better than drink at a bar overlooking the city.  I am one lucky girl!!! We went to a bar near the top of the Jumeirah Beach club. This evening was all about have fun and trying new things!


Burj Al arab at night


View from the roof top bar


Kellee and I

Loving my fancy drink

So I did something totally out of character. Smoking Shisha is native to the Middle East, so yes I had to do it. A hookha also known as a waterpipe, narghile, Qalyan, or shisha is a single or multi-stemmed instrument for smoking flavored tobacco in which the smoke is passed through a water basin (often glass based) before inhalation. The tobacco smoked is referred to as "shisha." We smoked strawberry shisha. I was truly one of the most hilarious experiences ever. Thanks for doing it with me Phil. 

Shisha Craziness!!!!


Shisha Pipe




















Cheers!


So lucky to have great friends like Kellee and Phil



What better way to end the night than a beer in the pool



No comments:

Post a Comment