Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A day in London

Feb. 17 2012

I have been to London many times but I love it is every time. I love the feeling of a busy city with so much history and culture within it. We wandered throughout the city with no real destination this is my favorite way to see a city; it is all about the journey not the destination.








M&M World was four floors full of m&m’s. It was impressive.





One of the most random and great experiences was meeting her friend who is a black cab driver in London. We had coffee in the back of his car, not too often you hang out with your cabby. He then took us on a driving tour of the big sights in London (West Minster Abby, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, London Eye). I have seen all of these before but it was interesting to hear all of his stories. He is one knowledgeable man. He explained the process to get a Cabby license in London. He explained that it took him 4 years to become a London Cabby including 23 exams covering streets and important/tourist locations in all of London. I was amazing by this information. I know he could get me anywhere in London and he would have stories the entire was there. He was also hilarious which made it ever better.


Great place to enjoy a hot chocolate with a London Cabby


Brett met us and we had a great night out. Dinner and theater ticket means a good night. We were so lucky to get tickets to “Crazy for You” through Caz’s friend who is the lighting director for the production. It was a great show and I will highly recommend it to everyone.

Covant Gardens




Love this picture!

Great show, so much amazing dancing

Heading home on the tube after a great day

Thanks for a great day guys! I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment