Saturday, March 31, 2012

Paris in a Day

Mar. 4 2012
I was not super excited to headed to Paris as I was not a big fan the first time I went. However I was surprised by what a great time a had while I was their. We saw lots of sights and ate some great food. The best thing that happened in Paris was a the arrival of Shannon McCreary. When she planned to come meet me it seemed like it would never come, but when she got there it was awesome. I am so proud of her ability to get to the Hotel in Paris. Sorry for throwing you to the wolves but you did an awesome for your first time abroad!!!! Megan and I loved having Shannon join us. I know Shannon and I will never forget out experience with a group of guys from France. Not sure what Shannon's memories are but I had a great time practicing my French with the guys. I think Shannon's memories might be a little more memorable.

We did a world wind tour of Paris in one day, hitting all the major attractions. This was made easier by going on a free New Europe walking tour of the city. It was my second with this company and I would highly recommend them to others travelling through Europe.
St Michael's Fountain

St. Michael's Fountain

Lock Bridge- where people go to lock their love



Locks of all kinds


Louvre

Louvre


Mob of people. Some said it was Conway West and
others said Katy Perry arriving in Paris for Fashion week



Misty afternoon shot of the Eiffel tower

Notre Dame

The stone carving is amazing

Inside Notre Dame
Incredible Stain Glass

Louvre

Man joining the picture... so funny

Do you want the Tower in the picture????? Hahaha


Notre Dame
Notre Dame


Love this night picture of the Eiffel Tower

Love this one too!

Shannon at the base of the Tower



Looking up at the Tower
Jess and Shannon



The Three Amigas









No comments:

Post a Comment