Saturday, March 31, 2012

Venice just what I expected!


Mar. 8 2012

When you arrive in Venice it looked just like what I pictured. We had a great time in Venice including good food and awesome ambiance. Most of out time in Venice was spent wondering around the streets and canals. We also spent lots of time shopping. I officially love Italian leather. I feel like I looked forever but was successful in the end finding a purse I love. Venice was a beautiful and I am so lucky to have had the chance to check it out.

Venice at night

Saint Marco

St. Macro

St. Marco Square


Inside St. Marco





St. Marco







Gondola's everywhere


Megan was freaking out when she saw this women.
 Megan did the duck and cover everytime a bird came near.

Authentic Venice










They had both a Priest and gondola driver calender...
 not sure how I feel about this.
 The priest one seems kind of wrong.

Sad sick Shannon



Classic Italy

Gondola

The Gondola drive dress just like you think they would

No comments:

Post a Comment