Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Good times in England!

Feb. 17 2012

Arriving in England was also a culture stock, especially the weather. My tanned body from being in the sun for many months was not ready for cold grey England, but I adapted quickly. However the weather did not matter as I was welcomes by my good friend Caz and seeing her warmed my heart. I have had the great privilege to spend time with her and her family in Bracknell which is outside of London. I love the opportunity I have had to spend time with her two sweet little boys Zach and Leo.
Loving Leo's smile
Love this pic of Zach

After a few days of regrouping I headed with Caz and her family to Cornwall. The scenery was amazing with rolling hill in all directions. I had the great privilege to stay in her family renovated barn, it was beautiful. I had a great time meeting many of her extended family members. I have a great time getting to know both Gary and Ben. The conversations were never dull including any from milking rats to the cheese factory and garden gnomes.


Drinking Cornish Cider with Ben

Caz and Brett

Caz and I

Amazing old barn, made into a holiday home

We visited Newquay which is  famous surfing location. As you may have guess it was pretty empty since it was cold. I have a great time playing with Zach on the Beach he loved it!!!
Newquay Beach



Caz and Leo

Zach having so much fun!

Great View

It might have been cold but the beach was beautiful

Padstow is a small seaside town in Cornwall. It was a bit cold in February but it is such a quaint and pretty town.




No comments:

Post a Comment