Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hopping on the Stray Bus

After much indecision I decided to do a tour while in Thailand and Laos. My trip went from November 15 until Nov 29. This company was perfect for me people, the company planned all of the travel arrangements from city to city and then you were able to do whatever you wanted when you got there. I liked that I could be as independent as a wanted and I could stay longer in a city if I wanted and hop on the next stray bus that came through the city. This trip also gave me the opportunity to meet some really great people. It is amazing to meet people that are on the same path as me. Some of my next blogs will be some highlights from my 15 day trip. Please forgive me if some of the details appear boring in the next few blogs. I want to make sure I have the details for myself as I am sure I am going to forget so many of the random things that have happened to me on this adventure.


Check out: www.straytravel.asia for more information on how to hop on your own adventure!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you spent 15 days doing the stray bus. What city or was it just through the 2 countries?

    ReplyDelete