Saturday, April 7, 2012

Back in Doncaster

April 1 2012

I had the great privilege to head back to Doncaster and spend time with Danielle and Angela. I was so thankful for the opportunity to chill out and re-groups after my crazy European adventure. I will be forever grateful to them for their generosity.  The highlight of my time with them was Danielle singing at the Doncaster Pride launch party. I am so glad I was able to see her perform. I saw her perform when I was their 10  years ago and again now. We had an awesome time. Check out some photos from a crazy night!


Angela and Nicole

Danielle and Jessica

Ready for a great night!

John and Nicole

SMILES all around!
Sorry for my singing in the video.
Danielle is much better, but I was having a great time!


Danielle performing

Sing it!

Danielle and Angela










Amazing times with an old friend!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment