Thursday, April 12, 2012

Final Days with Good Friends

April 11 2012

The last few days of my trip were full of more sights and good times. I enjoyed every moment of the time I spent with Caz and her family.  I am very lucky to have the opportunity to visit them twice. I feel so lucky to have been able to spend so much time with her two beautiful children. I will be forever grateful to both her and Brett for their generosity and support. I am so lucky to have amazing friends who appreciate my crazy lifestyle and love me just the same.

Here are some of the highlights:

Girls night out!

Birthday Celebrations

Location of Olympic Rowing

Windsor Castle

Windsor Castle

Central Tower

Zach with is awesome crown


The landscaping was amazing!!!

Towers outside the State Apartments



Changing of Guards

Changing of the Guards

St. George's Chapel

No comments:

Post a Comment