Wednesday, April 4, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Fun

Mar. 19 2012

We headed from Cork to Ballincollig for St. Patrick's day. We had the great privledge of spending St. Patrick's day with locals. Thanks to Dan and Jenny for making it a great St. Patricks day in Ireland. Special thanks to Jenny for giving us a great place to stay.

To make our St. Patrick's day just a bit more authentic we were in the Ballincolig St. Patrick's day Parade representing The Red Balloon. I felt like I was 10 again.

We had a great time watching the English vs. Ireland Ruby game (too bad Ireland lost of their day). We enjoyed an awesome dinner and then headed into Cork for a great night out. If anyong is looking for stories from the evening I think it is best to ask Shannon. It was a night to remember. It was all about numbers (ask Shannon what this meann)!! Either way we both had a great day!

Check out our crazy balloon costumes


Love this photo!!!!!!

The Red Balloon Crew

Balloon Boccque

Jenny, Jessica and Shannon

He was too cute

Shannon loved her bubble wand

The Parade in Action

Shannon surrounded in bubbles

Mick and Jessica

Shannon with all the bling after Red Balloon
won best commercial float

Showing off my medal just like one of the kids

Dan and Shannon

Jessica and Dan

Only shot we have from the night but it was an awesome night.

Mark and Jessica

Amazing Sunset

I had to say goodbye to Shannon and take her to the airport that day after St. Patrick's Day. I am so glad she could be part of my adventure. I love that she is now part of all of my amazing memories. I will be forever thankful to Shannon for dealing with my travel craziness.

Before heading off to meet a friend another friend in Northern Ireland I hung out with Jenny in Clonakilty for a day or so. We went on a great walk on the beach near Clonakilty, I do love the beach.


I can add this beach to my count





No comments:

Post a Comment